Tooth Extractions – Hamburg, NJ
When Teeth Need to Be Removed
The thought of having a tooth extracted can be nerve-wracking, but you don’t have to worry. Dr. Kurian and the rest of our team will listen carefully to your concerns and personalize your treatment to help you stay calm. Rest assured that each extraction is only performed when absolutely necessary, and we can help you repair your smile afterwards with an implant or a dental bridge. If you have a severely injured or infected tooth, call Hamburg Family & Cosmetic Dental Group today for a solution.
Why Choose Hamburg Family & Cosmetic Dental Group for Tooth Extractions?
- A Caring Team That Listens
- A Reputable, Trustworthy Dentist
- Sedation Available for Anxiety-Free Extractions
Why are Extractions Performed?
In a perfect world, we’d always be able to save your teeth. Unfortunately, the reality of the situation is that sometimes the damage is far too extensive, or the tooth itself is causing complications that need to be addressed. Common reasons for extraction include the following:
- Injuries where a substantial part of the tooth’s structure is lost
- Infections that could spread to the rest of the body and can’t be controlled with root canal therapy
- Overcrowded teeth that are preventing a necessary orthodontic procedure
- Wisdom teeth that fail to erupt properly